Last week was the last week for building and finishing shaping and surface textures for my sabbatical. I finished a couple small pieces for the wall and pieces for one large bike fork piece.
I also finished some end caps. I should have plenty of these little guys. I feel like I spent a whole week just attaching sprigs to the end caps.
This was my last week to build but I have plenty of work to finish in the coming weeks. I will start the somewhat tedious cycle of underglazing, firing, applying a second layer of underglaze and glaze and then firing again. Hopefully I will have enough time to put all the pieces together before the end of December.
|finished work stacked and waiting to be glazed|