Monday, November 5, 2012

Upcoming Shows and Events

The holiday season is fast approaching and this winter I will have my work in three galleries for their holiday shows. I already have a couple pieces at Gallery One in Ellensburg. In the next weeks I will also have work at Allied Arts and Oak Hollow in Yakima.


Gallery One Holiday Show
Ellensburg, WA
opened November 2

I have two pieces in this show, a lidded "box" and the green pod pictured below. Gallery One's Holiday show features more than 400 works of art by regional artists. Most are relatively small and priced affordably.




Oak Hollow Holiday Show
Yakima, WA
opens November 17, 1-4pm

I haven't brought work in for the show yet, but I plan to bring at least one hairy wall-hanging piece for this show. Josey Fast, the gallery owner, has a white and purple piece with hair hanging in the back framing area.



Allied Arts of Yakima: New Beginnings
Yakima, WA
opens November 17

I plan to bring small work to this show. Allied Arts has a new director and after a turbulent year, it will be interesting in to see how this new show looks.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post