Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm Famous!

Of course by "famous" I mean that my work is on someone else's blog: Check me out on Noah Scalin's Blog, Make Something 365.

Also I've added a page for the Daily Mini Sculpture Project to make it easier to find quickly.


Yesterday was the opening for my show at Oak Hollow Gallery in Chalet Place on Summitview in Yakima. This month's show features my sculpture and Jack Roberts' paintings and mixed media work.






I sold a few things at the opening last night and partway through the event Josey, the owner, asked if I had some lawn ornaments, so called my husband and had him bring in a basket. I have a lot of work at the show, much of it small, but some pieces from the From the Ground Up exhibition at Larson Gallery last month.






Also coming up at the beginning of June I will be showing my work in June Art Fest at Chalet Place (between Inklings and Wray's, generally). More details to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post