Friday, September 2, 2022

Studio Tour Preview

 

new abstract bulbs

This weekend, September 3-5 is the Second Annual Yakima Artist's Studio Tour!  Stop by my home studio, 203 S. 8th Ave, in Yakima from 10-4 tomorrow or Saturday.

Monika Lemmon's painting and my tiny vases

See paintings and prints by Monika Lemmon and Photos by Chris Otten, as well as my ceramic sculpture and functional pottery.

Photos by Chris Otten

Alison, Mili and Nancy's Dezignosaur jewelry will be back again this year. They've spent a lot more time with school and sports this past year than in 2020-21, but they still have new polymer clay jewelry and maybe a few felted and wire wrapped items for the show.

Alison and Mili getting ready before cross country

I've blogged plenty about my new work from this past year. You can see and read about my bulbs here, my mugs here, and my new sculpture here.

my port bulbs

You can read more about the tour here. 

balloons to highlight the path to the studio







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post