Tuesday, September 1, 2015

50 Women in Ceramics

The other day I got an e-mail about a women's ceramic project. In the e-mail they asked for permission to show one of my pieces on their Facebook page.

The piece I submitted

I didn't know anything about 50 years project, so I checked out their Facebook page first. It's actually a pretty neat collection of artworks by a fairly wide range of female ceramic artists. I highly recommend visiting their site and browsing through the images.


Apparently the group that runs the Facebook page is raising money through a Kickstarter campaign to fund a show featuring work by 50 female ceramic artists. They say it will be one of the first all female ceramic exhibitions in the US. You can see a video of the artists on the Kickstarter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post