Sunday, April 27, 2014

Last Week to See My Work at Oak Hollow Gallery

This is the last week to see my work at Oak Hollow Gallery in Yakima. The show runs through May 3 (this Saturday).


It was nice to see a lot of people at the opening reception at the start of the month. I also sold a good number of things, so I'll have a little less to bring back to my crowded home studio.


Last week I brought a new piece to the gallery that was not there during the opening, so stop by this week if you want to see it.



Coming up, another opportunity to see my work and work made by my YVCC student this past year. May 6 is the opening reception for the YVCC Department of Visual Arts Student and Faculty Exhibition at Larson Gallery. The reception is from 5-7pm and the show continues through May 31, 2014.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post