Saturday, May 19, 2012

Inspiration Images

I thought I would share some images I have been collecting over the last few weeks. As I gear up (mentally) for my summer studio time, I keep noticing interesting shapes and forms around me. Though I haven't really started making sculptures based on these times, I have been taking pictures. I usually print the pictures and put them up in my studio or sketch them and keep the sketchbook handy in the studio when I start to work.















I had a little extra time today after work so I put away some stuff in my studio after my last show. Here are some pictures of my studio storage area now. I had to consolidate last summer's work so I had room for my mini sculpture project pieces.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post