Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Stamp

I got my new stamp in the mail the other day. I haven't gotten in to the studio to try it yet but here it is on a little wad of clay.  


The stamp is 1" across but the design is obviously shorter it is also a little less wide (which is good). I think the detail shows up pretty well. It isn't perfectly legible but it wasn't really intended to be.


My camera battery is dead so the picture of the stamp was taken on my phone (not great quality). It's a nice little stamp. I got it from Socwell Inc. in Whitewater, WI. The website is www.4clay.com. They've got some standard stamps too and they were very easy to work with. I e-mailed the drawing and he sent a draft in an e-mail showing what I could have at 1" and what would fit at 1/2." They were fast. (I'm still waiting on my business cards from somewhere else.)


Sorry, still the phone camera but this is my stamps and the new stamp in my daughter's oil-based clay. She's working off to the side of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post