Sunday, March 29, 2015

Installation Preview, Spring Break Base, and New Work at Oak Hollow Gallery.

This last week I installed my work in a window on Mercer in South Lake Union for the Storefronts Program. It will be up until July, so I'll write about it later.

my installation (in progress)

Before I left for Seattle, I finish a base for another piece that will eventually have a bike wheel on it, maybe even a tree. Right now it's just a base. 

base in progress

I also fired some work for my installation and took some functional stuff (mugs and plates) to Oak Hollow Gallery.

base in progress later

1 comment:

  1. I like the look of that flowery base. A bike wheel or tree sounds interesting... hope to see it completed..

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about my work or this post