Thursday, May 1, 2014

My work in Manchester, NH

Next week I will have a piece in a show in Manchester, NH. Ironically the show is in the same city where my brother works, but I didn't enter the show for that reason. The show is "SHIFT: Art Inspired by the Bicycle" which seemed perfect for my work this year. 

"Oranji Gears" (to be in SHIFT next week)

Strangely I only entered a few pieces and all rather small. I was entering the show before I had taken better quality images of all my pieces, but I suspect I also got distracted and forgot what I planned to enter.

"Pedal/Petal" (not entered in SHIFT, but at Oak Hollow Gallery now)

If you happen to live in New Hampshire, you can stop by Studio 550 Art Center for the opening reception May 10 at 7:30pm. The show runs May 5-June 28, 2014. 

newer studio image of "Oranji Gears"


If you live closer to Yakima, remember the Department of Visual Arts Student and Faculty Exhibition opens next Tuesday, May 6 from 5-7pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post