Friday, October 8, 2021

New Work now at Oak Hollow Gallery

 

Mugs at Oak Hollow Gallery

I took some work to Oak Hollow Gallery the other week. I took some face mugs as well as a few other functional items. I only just got back today to pick up the extra pieces.

Dezignosaur at Oak Hollow Gallery

My daughter and her friends also took some work to the gallery a while back. They have 9 pairs of earrings on display and for sale at the Gallery.

my mug (top left) and Mike Hiler's (bottom)

My work is in good company with ceramics by Mike Hiler and Bernadette Crider as well as jewelry and felted animal portraits, not to mention the current show featuring work by Maria Navarro and Aislinn Hematyar Kalstad

My plates (left) and bowl (right) with Bernadette Crider's pastel carved porcelain

Next month I'll have a couple of pieces on display at the 66th Annual Central Washington Artists' Exhibition at Larson Gallery

The wider view of my face mugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post