Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Fresh Air Art Celebration

some of my scupture, waiting for dusting and packing

Join me this weekend for the Fresh Air Art Celebration at Sarge Hubbard Park and the Greenway. The event runs 10am - 3pm. You can check out a list of particpating artists (and a map of the space) here. Beware that North is at the bottom of this map.

functional work (mostly) waiting to be packed

I've spent the week planning and packing up for the show. I plan to have both functional and scuptural work at the show and I'm planning to lower prices on some of my older pieces.

COVID planters and odds and ends ready for packing

So far I've pulled out boxes of functional work, some large and small sculpture, more recent stuff from the last two years in my studio, and later today I plan to excavate some lawn sticks from the depths of my storage area.

lawn sticks installation


I will also have tickets and information available for my next upcoming event, the Yakima Artists' Studio Tour on Labor Day weekend. Come check out my booth this weekend; I'll be at spot #35, on the East side of the event near the railcar, near Ashley Cardenas and Janice Baker.

poster for the Labor Day weekend event

Additionall, my daughter and her friends have been making jewelry over the last few months. They will have some of their work for sale at my booth. They've been working mostly with polymer clay, but I think they will also have some felted and beaded pieces.


Sculpey earrings by the kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post