Friday, March 6, 2015

One Show Down, One Show Coming Up in Seattle

Last weekend I drove to Seattle to take down my show at CORE Gallery in Seattle. I also met with a representative from Shunpike's Storefronts program. I will be installing my next "show" in Seattle later this month.



My work will be featured in a storefront on Mercer Street in the South Lake Union area of Seattle. I plan to show a wall installation of my sculpture. I'll install the work at the end of the month and it will be up for three or four months. I'm not sure how long, but I know it will be up in May because there will be a first Thursday art walk in early May.



I was hoping to make some new work for the show, but I'm not sure I'll have time at this point. The first week of March (and the last week of February) seem to have slipped by me fairly quickly.


1 comment:

  1. time has a habit of slipping by... these deserve a second showing.. great pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about my work or this post